• Connect the ON signal wire jumper from heater here.
On Signal Terminal
• Connect the on signal wire from the heater here.
• Connect the power wire here.
• Connect the ground wire here.
• Switches heater On / Off
• Flashes fault code information
12 and 24 volt switch’s are labeled accordingly
1. Select a suitable location in the vehicle dash for the timer or On/Off switch.
2. Drill a 1/2" hole through the dash for the switch.
3. Route and secure switch harness from the heater to the vehicle dashboard. If possible use existing hole in fire wall or drill in suitable location. Protect the harness with a grommet in the fire wall.
4. Connect the terminals to the switch.
When the switch is used for switching "ON" the Webasto, the operation indicator integrated in the switch is illuminated.
The Webasto will cycle on and off until:
1. The heater is switched off.
2. The heater detects low voltage from the vehicle.
3. The heater runs out of fuel.
5. A fault occurs, indicated by the operating indicator light flashing.
Webasto Thermo & Comfort Inc, 2013